PRACTICAL DWR 2 PROJECTS

DWR. Three little letters that possess more power than General Zod under a yellow sun. Three little letters that amount to a whole book’s worth of text. You know, this is my third authoring gig, and the first two were kind of similar in that they covered a variety of libraries and toolkits, and all sorts of different approaches to Ajax, RIA, and Web 2.0 development. This time around though, I’m writing about a single topic, and when I was first asked to do it, I was a little worried frankly . . . Was there enough to write about? Would I get bored? How much different would it be to stay, essentially, on one topic for 500+ pages?

CONTENTS
Foreword
About the Author
About the Technical Reviewer
About the Illustrator
Acknowledgments
Introduction
1. An Introduction to Ajax, RPC, and Modern RIAs
2. Getting to Know DWR
3. Advanced DWR
4. InstaMail: An Ajax-Based Webmail Client
5. Share Your Knowledge: DWiki, the DWR-Based Wiki
6. Remotely Managing Your Files: DWR File Manager
7. Enter the Enterprise: A DWR-Based Report Portal
8. DWR for Fun and Profit (a DWR Game!)
Timekeeper: DWR Even Makes Project Management Fun!




Páginas : 568
Peso : 8mb.
Formato : PDF.
Edición : 1 edition
Año de Publicación :2008
ISBN : 978-1590599419
Editorial : Apress
Autor: Frank Zammetti

Descargar / Download
| DEPOSITFILES | FILESONIC | UPLOADED | FREAKSHARE | UPLOADSTATION |


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario